[HELP] How to change login in client?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[HELP] How to change login in client?

Post  Pakstar on Tue Feb 08 2011, 01:11

Hi Pluke, I love your maps/logins.
Amazing work.
I was just wondering if you could help me out.
I have started my own server and its on BETA v. right now ... I am trying to release full version soon.
I need help getting new maps and changing the login screen.... I searched forums and i can't really understand the way to do it .... So if you could help me out i would very much appreciate it.

Thanks

Pakstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [HELP] How to change login in client?

Post  pluke001 on Wed Feb 09 2011, 16:56

Pakstar wrote:Hi Pluke, I love your maps/logins.
Amazing work.
I was just wondering if you could help me out.
I have started my own server and its on BETA v. right now ... I am trying to release full version soon.
I need help getting new maps and changing the login screen.... I searched forums and i can't really understand the way to do it .... So if you could help me out i would very much appreciate it.

Thanks

Well.. what exatly do you mean? You dont know how to add new maps int client or what? o.o
About login map, if you have custom login map but dont know how to add: go to your client >> interface. There replace login.mrs with your custom login.mrs map
If you ask how to make login map, well then you just take actual map, set up player standing, camera start and camera ending coordinates and compile it. Making login map was mentioned on ragezone forums. I myself learned from reading some xml files from maps.
Easiest way to get coordinates is by debug client with developer runable.
pluke001
Administrator

View user profile http://pluke.darkbb.com/gunzmap-h1.htm

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top