[MAP] Professional-Duel + Login (v2.0)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[MAP] Professional-Duel + Login (v2.0)

Post  pluke001 on Tue Nov 09 2010, 16:09

Professional-Duel Map

As title says, I am releasing Professional-Duel map (Final version-means that I am not coming back to modyfing this map) And login map for it, both by me Smile:. I never released first version of it jut because it wasnt worth releasing (it was too simple and not detailed). As far as I noticed, people doesnt like maps that has big size, so I used low size .dds textures to minimalize map size as much as posible. Almoust all textures were taken from original gunz maps, but it looks realy nice. map is fun to play both in DM and in TDM modes.
I also made Login map version for this map. Hope you enjoy it.

Dont blame me if you ddidnt like this map. I alays try to do my best to make all my map fun to play. I have added much work into this map so please dont be rude (if you dont like it, I understand, but you dont need to post some rude comments. Its realy hard to make something that every1 would like it.

Information:

• Perfect lighting with no bugs (no black spots)
  • Walking (feet) sounds added.
  • Wall hacking in this map is pointless (you cant hit anybody from outside of map lol)
  • 2 DM spawns (why 2? because only this way spawns works perfectly in duel mode, but spawns are added to very strategic places), 10 TDM spawns in both teams.
  • Map size: 1,09 MB (1.152.524 bytes).

Credits:

• Me (pluke): for making this map.
  • Legion for making us able to make custom maps for gunz.

Preview:

Download:

Professional-Duel Map Login

Download:

pluke001
Administrator

View user profile http://pluke.darkbb.com/gunzmap-h1.htm

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top