error saving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

error saving

Post  Hakusho on Mon Sep 26 2011, 05:56

Hello I have error saving when I have my map up and I keep it and I put the gunz ready to play it I get only the gunz and I can not play with my map

Hakusho

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  pluke001 on Mon Sep 26 2011, 09:38

Hakusho wrote:Hello I have error saving when I have my map up and I keep it and I put the gunz ready to play it I get only the gunz and I can not play with my map

Be more specific. I dont realy get what you are trying to ask >_>
Explain more detailed and what kind of error do you get.
avatar
pluke001
Administrator

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-02-23
Age : 27
Location : Lithuania

View user profile http://pluke.darkbb.com/gunzmap-h1.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  Hakusho on Mon Sep 26 2011, 18:21

mm ok now I'll tell you what's going to create a map and when I play with this map that you believe me the gunz rate and nose because .....

Hakusho

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  pluke001 on Tue Sep 27 2011, 00:04

Hakusho wrote:mm ok now I'll tell you what's going to create a map and when I play with this map that you believe me the gunz rate and nose because .....
-.- what..?
avatar
pluke001
Administrator

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-02-23
Age : 27
Location : Lithuania

View user profile http://pluke.darkbb.com/gunzmap-h1.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  Nick on Tue Sep 27 2011, 01:00

I think he's trying to say that when he makes a map, and will test it in gunz, it says "error can not create a game."

If so, it may be that your map has no lights and the lightmap option is turned on in the game.
avatar
Nick

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-11-22
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  Hakusho on Tue Sep 27 2011, 05:19

I think he's trying to say that when he makes a map, and will test it in gunz, it says "error can not create a game."

If so, it may be that your map has no lights and the lightmap option is turned on in the game
and as I do that?

Hakusho

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  pluke001 on Tue Sep 27 2011, 09:46

Hakusho wrote:
I think he's trying to say that when he makes a map, and will test it in gunz, it says "error can not create a game."

If so, it may be that your map has no lights and the lightmap option is turned on in the game
and as I do that?

Well if you built map with "fast light", even if you didnt place light sources, map should still work ingame.

http://gzmap.sourceforge.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=305
avatar
pluke001
Administrator

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-02-23
Age : 27
Location : Lithuania

View user profile http://pluke.darkbb.com/gunzmap-h1.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  Hakusho on Tue Sep 27 2011, 17:20


and then because I run my map created in the game

Hakusho

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  pluke001 on Tue Sep 27 2011, 18:38

Hakusho wrote:
and then because I run my map created in the game

This makes no sence. Is it question or answer or wtf is that?

You realy weak when it comes to english D:
avatar
pluke001
Administrator

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-02-23
Age : 27
Location : Lithuania

View user profile http://pluke.darkbb.com/gunzmap-h1.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  Hakusho on Tue Sep 27 2011, 19:29

I'm learning English Peru and is a question for my answer .. sorry uu

Hakusho

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  pluke001 on Tue Sep 27 2011, 20:08

ahh well I realy don't get what you are trying to say to me there.
Try asking your question in your language Smile
avatar
pluke001
Administrator

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-02-23
Age : 27
Location : Lithuania

View user profile http://pluke.darkbb.com/gunzmap-h1.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  Hakusho on Tue Sep 27 2011, 22:36

ok bueno les trato de decir yo cree mi "Mapa" de "Gunz" lo guardo con me dice en este tutorial "http://foro.zwolf.cl/index.php?showtopic=16733" pero cuando lo pongo en mi "Gunz" para poder jugar con mi "MAPA" creando por mi se me cierra el "GUNZ" solo. Y nose porque aver si me puedes ayudar con mi problema?

Hakusho

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  pluke001 on Wed Sep 28 2011, 13:41

Hakusho wrote:ok bueno les trato de decir yo cree mi "Mapa" de "Gunz" lo guardo con me dice en este tutorial "http://foro.zwolf.cl/index.php?showtopic=16733" pero cuando lo pongo en mi "Gunz" para poder jugar con mi "MAPA" creando por mi se me cierra el "GUNZ" solo. Y nose porque aver si me puedes ayudar con mi problema?

So you are saying that you try building your own map based on that tutorial and when you try to launch your map, it doesnt work?
What exatly happens to game when you try to launch your map?
Also when you compile your map with GTK, try to use

[build]>>[Fast light]

So your map would work even if you didnt put any light sources.

if that doesnt help, you could upload and add your map there so I could look myself.
avatar
pluke001
Administrator

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-02-23
Age : 27
Location : Lithuania

View user profile http://pluke.darkbb.com/gunzmap-h1.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  Hakusho on Thu Oct 20 2011, 00:43

Code:
So you are saying that you try building your own map based on that tutorial and when you try to launch your map, it doesnt work?
What exatly happens to game when you try to launch your map?
Also when you compile your map with GTK, try to use

[build]>>[Fast light]

So your map would work even if you didnt put any light sources.

if that doesnt help, you could upload and add your map there so I could look myself.

Bueno Pluker igual no me sale el "Mapa" que cree me Vota Cuando lo Pruebo En el "Gunz" Bueno si me puedes ayudar como hago para que no me Vote Mi Mapa que Creee
unas imagenes




este es el (link) de mi "mapa" para que mismo veas que me vota cuando quiero jugar con el "Mapa que creado
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GXZ2GQT1

Pruebalo tu mismo vas a ver que te vota Shocked

Hakusho

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  pluke001 on Thu Oct 20 2011, 07:49

Hakusho wrote:
Code:
So you are saying that you try building your own map based on that tutorial and when you try to launch your map, it doesnt work?
What exatly happens to game when you try to launch your map?
Also when you compile your map with GTK, try to use

[build]>>[Fast light]

So your map would work even if you didnt put any light sources.

if that doesnt help, you could upload and add your map there so I could look myself.

Bueno Pluker igual no me sale el "Mapa" que cree me Vota Cuando lo Pruebo En el "Gunz" Bueno si me puedes ayudar como hago para que no me Vote Mi Mapa que Creee
unas imagenes




este es el (link) de mi "mapa" para que mismo veas que me vota cuando quiero jugar con el "Mapa que creado
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GXZ2GQT1

Pruebalo tu mismo vas a ver que te vota Shocked

Your map does work when I launch it with my gunz lightmap turned off. But your spawn is placed too low so I fall to hell when I spawn :/
Anyways, Compile your map with
[build]>>[Fast Light]
or
[build]>>[Light]
and it should work with lightmap turned on then.
avatar
pluke001
Administrator

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-02-23
Age : 27
Location : Lithuania

View user profile http://pluke.darkbb.com/gunzmap-h1.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  Nick on Thu Oct 20 2011, 13:29

I Think Hell Starts at -2500
avatar
Nick

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-11-22
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  pluke001 on Thu Oct 20 2011, 13:55

Nick wrote:I Think Hell Starts at -2500

Yes it does.

Nut he placed his dm spawn a bit under floor so when you spawn, you go down through floor into hell.
avatar
pluke001
Administrator

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-02-23
Age : 27
Location : Lithuania

View user profile http://pluke.darkbb.com/gunzmap-h1.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  Hakusho on Thu Oct 20 2011, 16:33

aja pero mi "Map" esta en Lo normal y tiene [build]>>[Fast light] y igual no sale men te paso el link de mi mapa en "AUTO SAVE"
Para que mires que estoy haciendo mal Crying or Very sad
link de save:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PC5E8YAE

si lo haces una modificacion me lo puedes pasar para ver que echo mal ?

Hakusho

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  pluke001 on Thu Oct 20 2011, 18:12

Hakusho wrote:aja pero mi "Map" esta en Lo normal y tiene [build]>>[Fast light] y igual no sale men te paso el link de mi mapa en "AUTO SAVE"
Para que mires que estoy haciendo mal Crying or Very sad
link de save:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PC5E8YAE

si lo haces una modificacion me lo puedes pasar para ver que echo mal ?

Well, I just compiled your map without any editing and it works just fine.
Maybe you screwed up while instaling gtk or setting up lightmap setings. Try to folow my tutorial about gtk instalation. In my tutorial I even displayed how to configure fsrad setings to help mapping.
avatar
pluke001
Administrator

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-02-23
Age : 27
Location : Lithuania

View user profile http://pluke.darkbb.com/gunzmap-h1.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: error saving

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum